It is hard to believe that December is here and we will be welcoming in the New Year very soon. Many of you still have a list of things to do before changing the calendar to 2014 that can be outsourced to a virtual assistant.
Here are 5 things to outsource for the end of the year push.
- Website Review. Make sure all the information on your website is updated with new business testimonials and photos, so that the website is refreshed and ready for visitors in the new year.
- Email Organization. Many of you should start the new year with an inbox that isn’t cluttered. With proper guidance from you, have your virtual assistant purge both your active or reference-only emails and create folders to stay organized.
- Follow-Up Help. The end of the year is the perfect time for you to have your VA check on any open proposals, invoices and projects that you are working on, and make sure there is a plan in place for revisiting them after the holidays.
- Tax Preparation. A VA with expertise in this area, can organize receipts, research end of the year charitable donations, or just look over business expenses.
- Marketing. Make sure you have a plan in place for the new year. Have your VA create an editorial calendar for blog posts, social media and print ads to help keep you organized and accountable.