Don’t get SPOOKED by the holiday rush this year! Halloween is creeping up on us and then the countdown clock begins. Plan on being proactive and get some virtual help to delegate tasks to. Wouldn’t it be a nice treat to really enjoy the holidays, instead of being rushed and stressed out about them?
Here are 5 ways to utilize a virtual assistant right now:
- Get current with your book-keeping. End the year with your accounting in order. Make it a goal to enter the tax season organized and confident.
- Prepare you holiday cards. A virtual assistant can order custom cards, setup client address lists, print labels or even set-up e-cards to be sent on your behalf.
- Do an end of the year marketing/sales push. Give your ideas to a marketing virtual assistant and let them create an email marketing campaign, setup 1ShoppingCart, prepare creative graphics, etc…
- Attend Holiday networking events. This is a great time of year to mingle and spread good cheer while reminding people who you are and what you can do for them Have your virtual assistant research local networking events and put them on your calendar.
- Prepare a sale if your product/services are especially useful at the end of the year. A virtual assistant can promote your products or sale through your social media accounts, prepare marketing materials and help you write and send out email blasts.
Be sure to plan early for some holiday help, because it will be here in a blink of an eye.